- Dr. Sutton works with teens and parents on issues teens face during those adolescent year. He is located in SF.
- Girls on the Run is a great organization that works with pre-teen girls on issues related to self-respect and healthy lifestyles by keeping them active and moving.
- Kids Health is a resource site for teens that covers all health issues.
- Wings to Fly is a “self-esteem camp” for teens between the ages of 13-17 .
- Dr Branden focuses his work on self-esteem. His website offers lots of information and useful resources.
- The Bullying Jar is a tool that helps families talk about bullying with their kids.
- Beyond Bullies is a website which helps teens deal with issues related to bullying. The advice is provided by teens for teens.
- HealthyPlace.com provides comprehensive mental health information for both children and adults. The site also contains special sections on bullying, eating disorders and self-esteem issues.
- Helping Doctors to Help Teen Patients (blogs.wsj.com)