- Dr. Sutton works with Teens and Parents on issues teens face during those adolescent year. He is located in Sf. His website is: http://drkeithsutton.com/teens.html
- Girls on the Run is a great organization that works with pre-teen girls on issues related to self-respect and healthy lifestyles by keeping them active and moving.
- Resource site for teens on health issues http://kidshealth.org/kid/
- A self-esteem camp for teens between the ages of 13-17 http://www.wingstofly.info/
- Dr Branden focuses his work on self-esteem. His website offers lots of information and useful resources http://www.nathanielbranden.com/catalog/index.php
- The Bullying Jar is a tool that helps families talk about this issue with their kids. http://www.talkingjars.com
- Beyond Bullies is a website which helps teens deal with issues related to bullying. The advice is provided by teens for teens. http://beyondbullies.org/
- Helping Doctors to Help Teen Patients (blogs.wsj.com)